Friday, February 8, 2008

story plans

We are racing through third quarter at Steller and everything seems to be getting very compressed so I think I am going to revise my original plan of having my Forensic Science kids complete a video story highlighting a case study and its impact on a Forensic Science specialty and move to a story with my ecology students that centers on an invasive species. The big issue with us this quarter is how much time might need to be given to this in the computer lab and limited availability of computer lab space at the needed time.

I think that for my story I was going to try something with an element of humor - I wanted to try and do a story of what being a teacher really meant but I haven't got a good idea fleshed out yet. I need to sit down and try and story board the idea myself.

Mmmmm - lots of work to go, a little bit overwhelming but hopefully it will all come together as needed.

cheers Shannon

1 comment:

D. Price said...

Hi Shannon,
Thanks for sharing the challenges of time constraints and writing our own stories. This is a learning by doing opportunity if there ever was one and I appreciate knowing that someone else has at least a few of the same experiences.
Dallas